Friendship is one of the most valuable relationships we have, especially when the person happens to be your best friend.
Your best friend is the first person you call when something good or bad happens. He or she is the person that is always there for you no matter what. The beautiful thing about it is that you are completely yourself with this person.
True friendship is not limited by time, distance or space. Hence, irrespective of where the person is, you still maintain the bond. However, most times when you don’t see your friend for a long time, you tend to to miss them.
We understand that true friendship is not easy to come by, hence, we have carefully selected these 48 I miss my best friend quote for you so that you can easily let them know how much you miss them and treasure the moments you had together, and how much you hope to be with them.
48 I Miss my Best Friend Quote
1. Being your friend is such a joy. You’re one of the few people who can give me such love and happiness. I miss you.
2. You are the sister that I never had. I miss you, and I always will. See you real soon!
3. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much, and you just want to magically pluck them out of your dreams. I miss you. It’s just not the same without you here.
4. I miss you when something good happens in my life. Talking or texting with you on the phone is just not the same. I miss you now more than ever!
5. You make the good times better and the tough times easier. I miss you, my dear friend. Hope you’re not missing me too much!
6. I never thought that I would miss someone like you this bad. It feels like I’m missing a leg or something. Hope you’re having a great time over there, even if you’re far away from me.
7. A day without you is like a day without coffee. And you know how much I love my coffee, right? Missing you big time!
8. You are one of my most talented friends. That’s because you can talk, annoy, and make me furious all at the same time, every single time.
9. Someone once told me that best friend will probably outlive husbands.
10. Life tries to tear us apart, but our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. Even if you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. I miss you.
11. I am proud to call you my friend and it doesn’t matter what happens in life, I can always count on you. I miss you very much.
12. When you are far away, I feel as if the part of my soul has been taken away. I feel complete only when you are near. Come back faster, I miss you!
13. #ComeBackASAP is the only relevant hashtag for me. I miss you!
14. When we are together, time flies. When we are apart, each day without you is torture for me. I miss you!
15. Our friendship is very valuable to me, with you, I experience bright emotions, when you are far from me, I see the gloomy facet of this world.
16. Miles don’t influence our friendship because love for you is always in my heart. I miss you!
17. The worst thing in the world is to miss your BFF. I don’t want to feel it anymore. Please, come back soon.
18. I am feeling blue because you are far from me, only rereading our chats and reviewing our recent pictures helps me to feel better. But still, I miss you!
19. Come back soon, dear! I can’t wait to take so many new selfies with you!
20. My best friend isn’t with me now, but despite this, I feel your support, love, and care through the miles. The awareness of being loved and respected warms my heart.
21. There is nobody in this world who can replace you. I miss our heart-to-heart conversations and our silly traditions. Come back so that I can live life to the fullest again.
22. Friendship is born at the moment when one man says to another What! You too? I thought that no one but myself. C.S. Lewis tweet
23. When you miss someone…. it’s weird … your body doesn’t function normally. As it should. Because I miss you, and my heart…it’s not steady…my soul, it sings numb. Fingers are cold…like you…your soul. Coco J. Ginger tweet
24. There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. Dodinsky tweet
25. Even if life tries to tear us apart and you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. As you know, our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. I miss you my best friend.
26. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. C.S. Lewis tweet
27. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Jim Morrison tweet
28. I am proud to call you my best friend and it doesn’t matter what happens in life, I can always count on you. I miss my best friend very much. tweet
29. Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much’.
30. I miss you. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you best friend.
31. In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me.
32. I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.
33. “I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
34. Have you ever missed someone so much you feel physically sick?
35. I only miss you when I’m breathing.
36. The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk every day.
37. My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time.
38. I wish you were here to tell me that everything is gonna be okay.
39. You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You!
40. Although we’ve come to the end of the road, still I can’t let you go, it’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you
41. When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.
42. I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.
43. Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore.
44. When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you
45. I miss you but I’m trying not to care. I love you, but I’m trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine?
46. I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone when I knew, it was my heart missing you.
47. I don’t know when I lost my mind, maybe when I made you mine, I don’t know when I lost my mind, maybe it was every time that you said. I miss you. I Am Going To Miss You
48. I miss you but I’m trying not to care. I love you, but I’m trying not to show. I want you, but what can I do when you are not even mine?