A huge fraction of Facebook and Instagram users are unaware of the fact that their account on these two platforms could be linked. This linkage allows you to access an account on one platform via the other. For instance, you could easily log in to your Instagram account through your Facebook’s.
One might wonder, “why go through the stress of linking my Instagram to my Facebook account when I can simply log onto them using their respective log in details? Well, there are a number of beneficial reasons. For one, it introduces a certain level of fluidity in using these two platforms which you can only attest to from experience.
Possible Benefits of Linking Instagram and Facebook Account
Other than fluidity in usage, there are other things one could gain from linking their Instagram account to their Facebook account. They are listed below:
- You’ll have the opportunity to increase the number of friends you have on Facebook.
- Increase in number of followers on Instagram.
- You could easily invite people on one platform to like photos or posts on the other.
- Your chances of getting popular are increased.
How to Link Your Facebook to Your Instagram Account
The process involved in linking your Facebook to your Instagram account is broken down into simple and easily executable steps presented below.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and select Link account.
- Select Instagram from the list of platforms shown.
- Enter your Instagram information as prompted.
- Access Instagram and choose the “Log In with Facebook” option instead of entering your Instagram login details.
- Enter your Facebook login details as prompted.
Using any of the two methods presented above will ensure that your accounts are successfully linked.
Can Facebook get Linked with other social media platforms?
Often times, after successfully linking their Instagram account to their Facebook account, users end up wondering if they can achieve this with other social media platforms they have an account on. It is achievable. You can link other platforms such as Twitter, etc. with Facebook to enjoy whatsoever benefits they are to linking those two.