How to Check Sent Friends Requests On Facebook: Facebook is a social platform that helps users connect with friends. One of the ways that is done is by sending a friend request to someone on Facebook.
However, you don’t automatically become friends with the person on Facebook simply by sending them a friend’s request.
They still have to accept your friend’s request before you can become Facebook friends.
A lot of Facebook users send plenty of friends request on a daily basis, both to people they think they know and the ones they don’t know.
However, after sending these requests, they many times are not able to tell who accepted their friend’s request and who did not.
Hence, today, I have decided to show you how to check your friend’s request on Facebook. I know you must be thinking that checking your friend’s request on Facebook is one difficult thing to do.
I can assure you that it is not. As a matter of fact, its easy and can be done as fast as possible. All you need to do is follow my step by step guide, and you will be good.
Now let’s get started, shall we?
How To Check Sent Friends Requests On Facebook
To know who accepted the friend request you sent to them on Facebook and who did not, simply follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the friend request icon on the top right corner.
3. After you click on the friend request button a popup menu will open.
4. now click on see all, at the bottom of the popup menu.
5. Now you will be redirected to the screen where you have a list of received requests.
6. Click on view sent a request as shown in the image and you will come to know all the requests you have sent till now and are waiting to be accepted or canceled by you.
How to Check sent friend request on Facebook App
You can also check your friends request via the Facebook App too. Simply follow the process below to do so.
1. Open your Facebook app and log in to your account
2. Tap the requests icon in the bottom left of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap to see all.
4. Once you tap or click on this, it will redirect you to a friend request screen where you can view all the requests you have received.
5. On the right-hand side of these icons tap on the outgoing icon.
6. Now you will be displayed the list of all the requests you have sent.
That’s all on How to Check Sent Friends Requests On Facebook.
I hope this article helps? Please share this article.