This article is about the Facebook marketplace free stuff. In this article, I will show you how to how you can easily place your goods or services on the Facebook marketplace free. It’s no longer news that Facebook social media has evolved over the years to become all encompassing, with jaw breaking innovations and features constantly being added to it, hence making it indispensable to our daily lives.
One of such innovative features on Facebook is the marketplace feature, which allows you to list your items in the marketplace to reach out to the potential buyers. However, the problem here is that a lot of Facebook users don’t really know how to list their products on the marketplace. This, amongst other reasons engendered the writing of this article.
It must be stressed here that Facebook has over 2billion active users globally, and at such, you are rest assured that any product that you correctly list on the marketplace will surely get the required visibility it deserves, hence, leading to more sales and profit making. This is part of the reason why Facebook marketplace has become so irreplaceable vis-a-vis the other online marketplaces in the world.
If you are really desirous of learning how to make the most of your marketplace, then i suggest you continue reading this article. So without expending more time, lets get started.
You should know that the Facebook marketplace can only be accessed by Facebook users over the age of 18 years; you can see that there are two things involved, for you to be a Facebook user and also be up to the age that is when you will be allowed to make use of the Facebook marketplace. So let me tell you how you can be a user on Facebook before anything else.
How to Have a Facebook Account
Like I said earlier if you want to access the Facebook marketplace and then list items for sale then you will need to have an account on the Facebook platform. I will be giving you steps that you can read and follow if you want to create your Facebook account, as we all know not everyone knows how to create a Facebook account. Here are the steps below;
- To create a Facebook account, go to the Facebook website, www.facebook.com.
- Now click the “create new account” link, then another page will now display.
- Fill in your names, email or phone number, password, also your gender, then your date of birth.
- When you are done, filling these details click the signup button below.
- You will now receive a message from Facebook.
- The message entails confirmation digits.
- Now type in the confirmation digits in the confirmation box.
- After that click the “continue” button.
You will now be welcomed to the Facebook platform. This is how you can create a Facebook account.
How to log in On Facebook
Well in case you find it hard to log in on Facebook, then you should read the steps that are stated below;
- To login open your app or go to the Facebook site.
- The two boxes demands your email or phone number and also your password.
- When you are done typing in your email or phone number and your password.
- Click on the sign in or login button.
Then you will get access to your Facebook account.
How to List an Item for Sale on Marketplace
Listing an item on the Facebook marketplace for sale is very easy, but some users don’t still have an idea of how to place items for sale. But don’t worry anymore I am going to show how you can easily place your item for sale. Here are the steps below for you to follow when you want to list an item on the Facebook marketplace;
- Now login to your Facebook account.
- Just click the marketplace icon.
- After that, you can now click sell or sell something button.
- Now take a photo of your item, just click add photos to upload them.
- Then just enter an item title, description and also price.
- You can also include relevant details to attract interest.
- Now confirm your location.
- You can now select a category of item.
This is how to list item on the Facebook marketplace. Hope you enjoyed it? if yes, kindly use the share button below to share this article to your friends on social media. Thanks for reading through and do well to leave us a message using the comment section down below.